1. What’s your full name / surname (last name) family name / first name?
 My full name is ….. / My surname is …. / My first name is ….
2. Would you spell your name, please?
 Yes, it’s ………..
3. How old are you?
 I’m ………. (years old)
4. When / Where were you born?
 I was born in …….
5. Are you married or single?
 Yes, I am / No, I am not

6. What do you do? / What’s your job?
 I am a teacher / officer / a manager / a business.
7. Who is your teacher of English? / Who is your English teacher?
My teacher of English is … / My English teacher is ……
8. How long have you studied (been studying) English?
I have studied English for ….. years / since … / I have been studying English for …. years / since …
9. What time do you get up every day?
I get up at …….. every day.
10. What is the address of your college?
It is at 38 Tran Khanh Du street, Tan Dinh Ward, District 1, HCM city, VN.
11. How many people (members) are there in your family?
There are ….. people / members in my family. / My family consists of ….. people / members.
12. Tell me about your family; Is it large or small? Is it rich or poor?
My family is not large / very large / large / small / not small / very small.
My family is not rich / very rich / rich / poor / not poor / very poor
13. Can you tell the name of your college?
The name of my college is Ho Chi Minh City Vocational Training College.
14. What does your father / mother do?
My mother is a ……. / My father is a ……….
15. How many brothers and sisters do you have? / have you got?
I have / have got ….. brother(s) / sister(s).
16. Are you still living with your parents?
Yes, I am still living with my parents.
No, I am not still with my parents because I have been married / because I like earning for my life.
17. Where do you live?
I live in Ho Chi Minh city / …….. province. / I live on ……… street. / I live at ………………….. street.
18. How far is it from here to your house?
It is …… kilometer(s) / meter(s) from here to my house.
19. How do you go to school / office?
I go to my school / office by car / motorcycle / cycle / bus / making a lift with my friend.
20. Do you like to go to the theater or movies? Why or why not?
Yes, I do. Because it make me relax / entertain / depress my stress.
No, I don’t like, because it’s very noise and crowded with people.
21. How often do you go to the movies / theater / a concert?
I go to the movies / theater / a concert ….. a week / month / year.
22. Where do you like to spend your holidays / vacation? Why?
I like to spend my holidays in Nha trang / Dalat … because it’s quiet / beautiful / …..
23. What are your hobbies?
My hobbies are swimming / football , …. / My hobby is volleyball.
24. What do you like to do in your free time? (leisure time)
I like to watch television / play game on computer in my free time / leisure time.
25. What will you do if you pass the examinations?
if I pass the examination, I try to learn in advance / in level B / Toeic /…
26. Which sport(s) do you like to play?
I like to play football / volleyball / badminton / ….
27. How many hours a day do you study/ work?
I study / work …. hours a day.
28. How many days a week do you go to work / go to school?
I go to work / school ….. days a week.
29. What do you do for recreation / entertainment?
I play football / badminton , …. for recreation.
30. What’s your favorite kind of music?
My favorite kind / sort of music is pop / rock / country / folk, …
31. How will you use your English in the future?
I will use my English to / go to abroad / to study in advance / get a job in the future.
32. Do you find English difficult?
Yes, it’s very difficult / difficult / so difficult. / I think it difficult to learn in a week / month / in a short time.